Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Run Around

It seemed that they couldn’t figure out what to reorder to fix my problem and it took days for it to be resolved. I hate to say it but this is not rocket science. I was able to figure what needed to be done to fix this problem and kitchen design is not my business. I finally receive word that the replacement corner cabinet was ordered around 5/20/08 along with the replacement doors for my pantry with the correct glass. Finally arrange for pick-up of incorrect cabinets (27 days after it was delivered). Is waiting 27 days for the pick up of an incorrect cabinet acceptable and almost a month to reorder an incorrect cabinet acceptable? This is absolutely absurd. I left countless voicemails and had numerous phone conversations to finally get this to the point where they reordered this cabinet and finally came to pick up the old one.