Monday, June 16, 2008

Fed up

Christine calls to tell me that my replacement glass doors had been reordered. I question because I had been told by her they were reordered on 5/20 with the replacement corner cabinet. It turns out they weren’t reordered then because Christine had to get an approval from the store manager to reorder these doors and they had to verify that what had been sent to me was in fact wrong. Keep in mind that they were first told these doors were not what I ordered back in March. Why does it take 28 days ( 5/20-6/16) to get an in store approval to reorder items that were sent wrong? Is this good customer service? The inconvenience that this delay in reordering caused me was clearly felt to be inconsequential and irrelevant to your employees. Why am I repeatedly inconvenienced because of incompetence, broken systems, and too many levels of bureaucracy which prohibit the simple execution of simple tasks to correct errors?

No comments: